The Snickers and Hollywood Adventure

Two friends; Snickers and Hollywood set out on an adventure to cook, create and post photos of every recipe in the 'Meals and Heels' cookbook. Join our adventure following our trials and tribulations as we conquer the challenges ahead... aka Profiteroles with salted caramel sauce. We've watched masterchef and the crouquembouche challenge, wish us luck, we are going to need it!

Tuesday 10 May 2011

The Perfect Giant Cupcake


The "Finding Nemo" Cupcake Cake.

This cake recipe is the German Chocolate Layer Cake Recipe from "Meals in Heels". 



 Icing the cake, I took a short cut. I used bought royal icing. I dyed a section of the icing blue to create the stars. If the icing is too cold, microwave it for 10 seconds before you roll it out.


 Decorating the base of the cupcake to resemble a traditional cupcake case.
 Adding the "muffin top". I iced this with butter cream icing that I dyed blue!

2 comments: